Bryan Hullihen and Transcending Levels


Beginning where we are in our personal development is especially important for alcoholics and addicts. Too many people today have an idea of what their desired outcome for attaining their goals looks like and end up getting stuck in the mental visualization of their success while failing to do what is necessary to actually get there. This can have deadly consequences for the person in early recovery because, for them, to not reach their goal of long-term sobriety often results in serious consequences or even death. Learning to relax and take it easy while being engaged in each moment of the process of early recovery is of paramount importance to the addict and alcoholic. Understand, and truly believe, that all of our dreams and desires are only possible by focusing on the here and now and attending to the recovery process. My name is Bryan Hullihen and I am an alcoholic with several years of continuous sobriety and I can tell you, from experience, that everything good I have in my life is a direct result of my focusing on my recovery and truly being where I was in the process. Being grateful for each day I was in and being present for those experiences are the things that allow each one of my days to be better than the last. By my continued focus on today all of my tomorrows have been better for it. That is my message; be in each moment because that is where life is.

Thank you all for your continued support and I look forward to reading your comments.

Your friend,

Bryan Hullihen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bryan Hullihen Talks About the Importance of Solidarity

Bryan Hullihen and Balance in Expectations