Helping Others

Paramount Recovery Services has been open since 2014 and has helped over two hundred people put their lives back together in that time. My name is Bryan Hullihen and I am one of the founders of Paramount Recovery Services and I too am an alcoholic. When I first began my own personal recovery, I announced myself as an alcoholic begrudgingly and perfunctorily. At that time, I didn’t know that all of my past experiences would assist me in the future in helping others recover from their own suffering. When Paramount Recovery Services’ most recent census was delivered to me and I was shown how we have helped over two hundred people onto the road of sober independence I truly understood how my past was an asset in helping others. I have made my share of mistakes in life (more than my share actually) but through change and helping others my past mistakes no longer define me as a man. The things that define me today are the ways in which I can be of maximum service to others. Paramount Recovery Services is a program built upon principles of love and is based on the premise of thought concerning the things one can pack in to the flow of life. The accomplishments of Paramount Recovery Services are shared through the entire program from the clients and their families to all of the friends and staff at PRS and the inpatient treatment centers that utilize our services. I would like to thank everybody involved with PRS for your hard work and dedication to being there for the next person who reaches out for help.

Sincerely,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bryan Hullihen Talks About the Importance of Solidarity

Bryan Hullihen and Transcending Levels

Bryan Hullihen and Balance in Expectations